- EcoDensity Parksville
The EcoDensity team is proud to announce a brand new project coming soon to the beautiful Vancouver Island community of Parksville! We recently purchased a 1-acre parcel in the heart of the Springwood neighbourhood, which is in the midst of transforming from single family homes into a modern multi-unit community. The site is located walking distance to schools and parks as well as a new Quality Foods complex right across the street (opening Spring 2021).
Our plan is to create a desirable multi-unit residential community consisting of 26 units. Rezoning is currently underway.
The proposed project will complement other new developments in the area, with 13 west-coast styled garden suites on the ground floor and 13 two-level townhomes above. A significant number of mature trees will be retained around the perimeter of the property.
With walking distance to grocery, retail, school, parks, transit, and the health center these homes would present an opportunity for residents to walk rather than drive. We also plan for this development to be low-emission/all-electric, by providing the option for EV charging for most of
the parking stalls as well as rough-in for solar panels.
Parksville is one of the most beautiful oceanside communities on Vancouver Island. Located just 20 minutes north of Nanaimo, the City of Parksville has seen exponential growth in the past few years. Well known for it’s natural surroundings and excellent amenities, the region has always attracted retirees from all over the country and demand has never been higher. On top of that, young families are cashing out from Vancouver and Victoria and flocking to the area in search of reasonably priced homes and a more relaxed lifestyle. And now that many people have the flexibility to work from home, demand in the area has skyrocketed! With a much dryer climate than Vancouver and endless ocean and mountains to play in, Parksville is a highly desirable market to invest in.
- West coast modern design
- Well designed, livable homes – either in rowhouse or half-duplex configuration
- Ample square footage with most homes having 3 bedrooms plus potential flex space
- Well-appointed kitchens and bathrooms
- Amazing roof-top decks
- Quiet and productive home office space
- Energy efficient, all-electric homes including pre-wire for electric vehicle charging
- Ample green space, trees and vegetation
- Potential secondary suites (to be confirmed)
Opportunity for Investors
- Invest in this project from the ground up and share in the opportunity including a preferred return for early investors.
- Project investors will have exclusive access to the first release of unit presales as well as exclusive pricing.
Opportunity for Buyers
- Put down roots in Parksville and enjoy the good life with great weather, outdoor recreation and amenities within walking distance
- Comfortable, eco-friendly homes
- Modern design with great amenities such as roof top decks